Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Changing Faces of Facebook




I have always said that I would never be on Facebook. I had a misconception about Facebook, because my children are all excited about this social networking site. I felt as though I was too mature for a Facebook page. After a brief informational on what Facebook is, I may actually join Facebook. There are people from my past that I have lost contact with, some of whom I would like to reconnect. In the area of business, I would only use Facebook to locate people. Therefore, I believe Facebook is good for social networking. However, Facebook can be good for a business because photos can be accessed along with the type of business the individual is advertising. Hairstylist can take photos of hair styles they have created and they can be posted for others to view. This can be a great way of getting new business. But I think it may also depend on the nature of the business. As for me I will limit my Facebook page strictly for social networking. A view into Facebook shows that the faces are truly changing. It is no longer limited to college students, but students in high school, and adults have joined this growing trend of Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment